People usually ask How can I permanently cure varicose veins?. Though there are many ways to remove the varicose veins from your body, no treatment can guarantee that no new varicose veins may occur in the future. Indeed, the treated varicose veins will not reoccur or return but new varicose veins always can appear on a different area of your body in the future.
If the varicose veins aren't causing you any discomfort or pain and you dont mind your physical appearance with varicose veins then there is no need for getting treatment. But if they are causing you discomfort and aching pain swelling then you should get it treated. There are several options for varicose vein removal treatment such as sclerotherapy, laser treatment, self-care and compression stockings, and more. Consult with your nearest vascular specialist for the correct treatment.
What are the lifestyle changes and home remedies for varicose veins?
You may consult with your vein specialist about the treatment and precautions for varicose veins. And What doctor treats varicose veins? vascular surgeons or phlebologists are the specialists who treat varicose veins. If the condition is not too serious the vein specialist may recommend you the following lifestyle changes and home remedies to target rid of the varicose veins.
- Regular exercise and yoga will help with pain
- Avoiding too much salt and taking a low salt diet
- Managing weight if you are over or underweight.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing
- Raise the legs from time to time
- Avoid long periods of standing or sitting
Who is most likely to develop the varicose veins disease?
Anyone can develop varicose veins or spider veins. Some factors and health conditions can increase the chances of developing them such as-
- Gender. Varicose veins are more likely to happen in women than men. changes in hormones due to pregnancy, menopause, taking birth control pills or menstrual periods can increase the chances of developing varicose veins
- Age. as we grow older, the valves in our veins stop working as effectively as they did when we were young. Veins tend to lose their elasticity as we grow old
- Family history. You are more likely to develop this condition if it runs in your family.
- Tobacco use. You are more likely to develop varicose veins if you have a habit of chewing tobacco and smoking.
What are the most common signs and symptoms of varicose veins?
The most common and recognizable symptom of varicose veins is a red-ish, purple, or blue enlarged vein just beneath your skin surface. The other signs that show you have varicose veins are.
- Heavy legs. Muscles in your veins may feel heavy or tired.
- Bulging veins. Twisted rope-like swollen veins just under your skin surface.
- Itching around the affected veins
- Your legs may feel aching pain soreness
- Swelling of legs, feet, and ankles.
- Skin discolorations and ulcers.
In the end, we can conclude that the above-given information provides us with useful and important information in terms of varicose vein treatment, cure of varicose veins, lifestyle changes and home remedies for varicose veins, symptoms of varicose veins, and more. For further information please contact veintreatmentli.com.
Article Source : https://www.articleslurp.com/is-there-any-way-to-permanently-cure-varicose-veins/